Friday 27 September 2013

My Teaching Philosophy

   This is an educational blog that aims to offer practical, innovative and creative teaching ideas to foreign language teachers who are willing to integrate the Arts into their Language Teaching.
    I have always tried to Teach English Through Art ( I call this my "TETA" approach) and had awesome outcomes. All learners (including reluctant, hyperactive or ADD children) were magically transformed whenever I used the Magic Wand of the Arts and were highly motivated and positively involved in the lessons. The flow of ideas was never ending, the enthousiasm was ever growing, the sastisfaction was immense. Learning English became their favourite subject. Through the TETA approach they had the opportunity to acquire knowledge about interesting topics and obtain valuable life skills.
For more information about arts integration you can visit: http://artsintegration.com
   I hope you will find the integration of  arts into your teaching as rewarding as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment